Computerized Performance Testing
Computerized Performance Test for Refrigeration and A/C Manufacturing CPT-nano is extending the CPT family of testing systems for the Appliance Manufacturing which are the preferred solution for domestic, commercial refrigerator and air conditioning manufacturing.
The CPT-nano is a dedicated design for medium sized Appliance Manufacturers compliant with the AGRAMKOW Production Line Information System, PLIS, which controls test procedures and ensures that every function is documented.
- Bottle Coolers
- Display Units
- Air Conditioners
- Heat Pumps
- Limit Generator Tool
- Calibration Solution
The CPT-nano can be used for the time saving Delta T test where the differential temperature of the condenser is measured and for the traditional Pull down testing where the temperature in the cooling compartment is measured.
The highly accurate power measurement completes the functional test together with the possibility of compensating the testing limits according to the ambient temperature.
- Cost effective Testing Solution
- Max. 30A Measurement
- Accurate Power Measurement
- Accurate Temperature Measurement
- Ambient Compensation of Test Limits
- Real Time Pass / Fail Indication
- Individual and easy Programming
- Real time Clock
- Battery Backup
- Wireless Communication (IrDa)
- Can Bus Communication
- Easy Installation by enclosed mounting plate
- Small Footprint
- Low weight
- Robust cabinet
- PLIS Compliant
- Compliant with Limit Generator Tool (LGT)