With the SAFE-EN, AGRAMKOW was the first company to introduce a safety system that was designed in accordance with EN ISO 13849-1 (performance level d). This means that the SAFE-EN system is fully compliant with one of the strictest global standards for machine safety. It is also TÜV approved, which enables faster local approvals of installations. For ultimate safety, even during power outages, the optional Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) ensures stable operation and unchanged safety levels until normal service resumes.
The technical platform on which the SAFE-EN is built is a new, special safety controller. Designed as a master/slave system, a digital status bit is the only communication between the units. Each master and slave controls its own area with two sections each, for example:
- two off gas sensors
- two off Δ P or flow switches
- two off local emergency stop (typically place inside and outside the area)
- one fan (can be used by two areas) The master unit can control up to five slaves out of the box, an additional fan control and standby functionalities are possible by adjusting the wiring between the master and slaves.
Featuring an easy-to-use interface for everyday operation, the combination of sensors and controls in the SAFE-EN ensures perfect ventilation for maximum safety. Master/slave functionality makes it easy to cover up to six areas with two sections, each with distributed control in each area, enabling precise control of area ventilation.Easy to integrate and upgrade. You decide what you need and when
Designed for ease of integration and use, the modular design of the SAFE-EN ensures a competitively priced, cost-efficient solution that is easy to install and upgrade as your needs grow. If you require a flexible setup of a specific application, or are planning to convert from one refrigerant to another or extend your production line, the SAFE-EN easily can be adapted to your specific requirements. Remote access provides the big picture In production processes the SAFE-EN provides a real and time-saving advantage, as it both improves data management processes and makes it possible to carry out corrective actions faster.
All SAFE-EN units are prepared for online surveillance with the AGRAMKOW multi-purpose controller MPC 2. This provides access to data via a web-interface without the need for additional software, when used with AGRAMKOW charging stations.
In fact, the SAFE-EN takes safety and alarm management to a new level. In conjunction with the well known and effective visual alarms, the SAFE-EN can automatically distribute notifications to key personnel via email, in the event of system failure or other production delaying circumstances.
- According to EN ISO 13849-1 (performance level d)
- Infrared sensor technology
- Individual configuration to production
- Easy installation
- Signals for equipment related fault as well as alarm monitoring
- Surveillance visualization on AGRAMKOW MPC 2 (WEB access)
- Automatic email information (failure or alert actions)
- Interface to external safety systems
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- All components satisfy the CE – ATEX standards
- Minimum service required
- Area derivation
- Gas sensors
- Extra Light tower