The visual inspection in the production lines of appliance manufacturers is not only time-consuming, but also very difficult to trace and monitor. The Operator Interface gives the advantage of easy registration of faulty products. Real time collection of failure codes on a server combined with other system features gives the possibility of additional productivity gains.
The Operator Interface integrates real time registration of failure codes in the production process, and the flexibility and user friendliness sets a new standard for medium to high volume appliance manufacturers. It is now possible to achieve visual inspection and real time failure code collection, without using administrative time unnecessarily. The Operator Interface makes fast response possible and faulty products can be sent directly to the relevant repair zone. '
The Operator Interface for PLIS can be adapted for different areas in the production. It can be used in mixed production as well as batch production. Combine it with the Repair Interface and increase productivity even more.
The Operator Interface is designed for real time visual failure code collection for domestic or commercial appliances e.g.;
• Bottle coolers
• Display units
• Air conditioners
• Heat pumps
• Real time failure code collection
• Full traceability
• Adaptable for family and subgrouping of failure codes and adaptable to most failure code systems
• Paperless failure code handling
• Barcode scanner based failure code collection
• Touch screen and image based failure code collection
• Model and area specific failure codes
• TOP 5 failure codes view and selection
• Industrial PC with touch screen and stand
• IBM PC
• Barcode scanner
• Repair Interface