LV/LVX - Improving productivity and quality. Automatically.
AGRAMKOW has taken proven automated filling technology and applied it to applications that, until now, were often handled manually. LV/LVX equipment is specifically designed to handle brake and clutch, coolant and power assisted steering fluid applications to improve quality, free up operator time, reduce waste and better manage the costs of operation and ownership.
The LV/LVX features fully automated operation that can be programmed to your exact production line requirements, the latest drip-free MM filling head technology, a built-in assembly test option, self-diagnostics and AGRAMKOW's legendary reliability and durability.
Fully automated operation
AGRAMKOW´s LV/LVX stations ensure “right, first time, every time”
manufacturing and quality checks.
· Ensures correct filling performance (evacuation and pressurized filling),
so no bleeding or topping off during hot test is ever required
· AGRAMKOW HMI Controller and process limits are HMI programmable,
password protected and comply with EN60204-1 standards
· Provides consistent results and quality performance
· Self-diagnosis and fault log capabilities
· Electronic calibration ensures precision performance
· It will free operators to handle other tasks
· Designed for drum supply with change over facility
· Built-in assembly test option
· Built-in buffer tank
· Small footprint – 620 mm width ensures easy mobility
· User and service friendly
· Low requirements for spare parts